Podcast: Helping Independent Agents Write High-Net-Worth Business
- Bob’s insurance journey that led him to the creation of Kelly Klee Insurance
- What do agents need to be thinking about in the high net-worth market?
- Working as a wholesaler insurance agent
- Understanding the needs of the customer “If they can afford a million-dollar house, they need more than a million-dollar umbrella”.
- It is all about the “why”
- A look into the assistance and training they provide their agents, as well as the expertise that the agents can rely on
- An interesting story about coverage from an art space and loaning million-dollar paintings
- Why efficiency is so vitally important and how Kelly Klee will help reinforce you as the agent to the customer
- Using NDAs to help build trust with clients
- Developing the software to score leads in a quick and effective manner and utilizing their app for 24 hours service
If you’re an independent agent that needs assistance with a high net worth client, contact us at 833-661-0243 or email@example.com, and we’ll quickly determine if we can help. We’ve built our business, and our reputation, on serving this market, and we’re here as a resource to help you grow your agency.
Interested in becoming appointed with Kelly Klee? Sign up now.
About Mike Stromsoe
Mike Stromsoe is widely recognized as a leading author, speaker and coach for the insurance industry. As an agent for over 35+ years, and agency principal for 17 years, representing some of the nation’s largest insurance companies, he has written thousands of insurance policies. A prolific author, Mike has written and published dozens of articles, special reports and 5 books.